A man has died after being bitten by a shark in a tourist hotspot in western Australia - the second fatal shark attack in the ...
Diver killed by 16‑ft great white while spearfishing near Perth, marking the second fatal shark attack in Australia of 2026.
The attack was described as “deeply distressing” and “horrific” by officials. It was Australia’s second fatal shark attack ...
A man attacked by a shark off Western Australia’s coast on Saturday died ​of his injuries, police said, in what ‌is the ...
The man was attacked by a 4-meter (13-foot) great white shark at Horseshoe Reef You can save this article by registering for ...
A 38-year-old man died after being attacked by a great white shark near Rottnest Island off Western Australia on Saturday, ...
Father-of-two named as Australia’s shark attack victim: ‘One-of-a-kind gentleman’ - Man, identified as Perth native, leaves ...
SYDNEY, May 16 (Reuters) - A man attacked by a shark off Western Australia's coast on Saturday died of his injuries, police said, in what is the second fatal shark attack in Australia so far this year ...
A 38-year-old man died Saturday after he was attacked by a shark off Australia’s western coast, authorities said.
The man’s death represents the second fatal shark attack in Australia this year. (Picture: Nine/7news) A spear fisherman died ...
Tourists were still heading to Rottnest Island on Sunday, but were nervous, a day after a deadly shark attack.