WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has declared the Ebola disease outbreak in Congo and Uganda a public health ...
The outbreak is in a remote part of Congo. The suspected Ebola cases have mainly been recorded in Ituri’s Mongwalu and ...
Africa’s top public health body confirmed a new Ebola outbreak in Congo, with hundreds of suspected cases and dozens of ...
Africa’s top public health body has confirmed a new Ebola outbreak in Congo’s Ituri province, the 17th since the disease ...
A number of Americans who are in the Congo are believed to have had exposure to suspected cases in the country’s latest Ebola outbreak, sources have told STAT.
Congo’s latest Ebola outbreak in Ituri province has killed at least 80 people, with residents describing near-daily burials ...
Africa's top public health agency said on Friday that there was a confirmed Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo's Ituri province.
The Democratic Republic of Congo declared an Ebola outbreak on Friday as 65 people have died from the disease in the ...
Dozens of deaths and hundreds of infections are suspected, an African agency said. Health experts were alarmed that the outbreak hadn’t been announced sooner.
KINSHASA, Congo — Africa CDC, the continent’s top public health body, on Friday confirmed a new Ebola outbreak in Congo’s remote Ituri province, with 246 suspected cases and 65 deaths recorded so far.
The Associated Press spoke with Latin Americans that were deported to Congo under the Trump administration’s widely ...